Comprehensive Real Estate Representation
Cambridge/Arlington, Massachusetts, Landlord/Tenant Attorney
Thorough legal guidance and support from an experienced attorney can make all the difference if you are buying, selling, refinancing, converting, or developing a piece of property. At the Law Office of Joseph A. Lopisi in Arlington, Massachusetts, I have been providing attentive, responsive service and excellent representation to real estate clients for more than 30 years.
To discuss your individual real estate law needs in a free initial telephone consultation with a trusted, experienced lawyer, contact my law firm today.
My firm serves businesses and individuals in their comprehensive residential and commercial real estate matters, including:
- Home buying process I assist individuals in residential purchases and sales, from the beginning stages through the closing. I also assist individuals wanting to sell their own homes and avoid going through a brokerage.
- Residential purchase mortgages I review mortgage commitments and counsel clients to protect their best interests in their residential real estate transactions.
- Residential refinancing mortgages I help homeowners obtain better interest rates and terms on their mortgages.
- Buyer and seller representation I represent buyers, lenders, and sellers in all matters related to a real estate purchase or sale, including short sale matters.
- Real estate developer representation I represent individuals and businesses in their comprehensive needs in order to develop real estate into multiunit rentals and condos.
- Condominium conversions I represent individuals and businesses in condo conversions of two and three family houses and larger multiunit apartment rental buildings.
- Landlord representation I assist commercial property owners in landlord/tenant matters such as breach of lease, nonpayment of rent, constructive eviction, rend withholding and other disputes.
- Tenant representation I also help building tenants resolve issues involving unlawful eviction, failure to provide habitable living space, breach of lease and other concerns.
- Title insurance issues In addition to providing experienced legal guidance as a real estate lawyer, I also act as a title agent for First American Title Insurance Company and Fidelity National Title Insurance Company.
Middlesex and Norfolk County Lawyer: Additional Personal Protection
- Wills and long-term care directives I help clients draft wills and durable powers of attorney, and to create health care planning directives to ensure their personal affairs and financial matters and wishes are respected.
- Domestic Relations I assist couples in the midst of divorce to resolve matters of custody, visitation, child support, alimony and division of assets using a practical approach through mediation first, not litigation.
I am accessible and responsive to my clients who include numerous banks, mortgage companies, real estate developers, residential homeowners, buyers, sellers, and landlords, tenants and families.
My dedication to providing individualized service and thorough advocacy and support has earned me a reputation as a highly regarded real estate lawyer throughout the Greater Boston area. For a free telephone consultation, or if desired, a complimentary half-hour office consultation, contact my Cambridge law firm today.